Sep 10, 2007

AnthTak 18 at Chandra's residence

The 18th AntTak meet on a significant day! 8th Sept, 07 was a day of many events. At Chandra's residence, not many days after our previous meet at Bhagini Restaurant, it was another great gathering of all music lovers. Each of them would have something to share about their experience on this day. There were many backbenchers who took the microphone and gave a feast to the listeners. Know more of the program reading from the participants in their own words below.



Dont forget to put in your experience including the dinner and environment in the Comments link below.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful evening, i am very happy to have been part of the AntTak gathering at Chandra's home.
Beautiful music and lovely and extremely talented people...!
Not to forget the delicious food..parathas, paneer, and more..

Mee said...

Hi Folks,

Wow guys, you have all had a rocking time. I envy you as I cannot be part of this. This is a nice idea you have, getting together just to enjoy music in its pristine form. It is nice to see tiny tots too so much involved in the music. Lovely family you have. This enthuses me to have such get togethers here with like-minded people. Hopefully it should work out.The Rafi Portrait in the pictures is amazing, life-like!!!

Incase you guys are wondering who I am who keeps frequently your page, Suchin's sister(he gave me the link to your page) and also, I am Rama Ma'am's student from National Law School, now working here in the law dept of a fairly large company.

Deepa,
USA

Anonymous said...

We had a fantastic musical extravaganza. The choice of songs were too good. Mouth watering snacks and dinner. In all a rocking 8th september 2007. The video coverage is worth watching

Suchin Kerlapur said...

i definitely missed this meet. i hope there's no too many events happening on the same day again. i wish i could listen to ramya. heard about other singers who took the mic the first time or second, doing very good. oh yeah and the food! yummm....

A said...

Hi, I love music too and I would love to be part of this forum. I love singing and play violin and harmonium. What should I do to be a part of this group?

Ram Iyer said...

The anonymous comment is mine .
Ram Iyer

Anonymous said...

Of course it was a wonderful evening..full of good music,great food, awesome song renditions, amazing newcomers,etc. An unforgettable event--worth my coming all the way from Chitradurga just for the evening!!Thoroughly enjoyed..
Nice to know about Deepa.
Dear Deepa,please do come for our program when u come down..looking forward..
Hi Alok,nice to know and hear from you. You will be surely invited for our next get-together!
Just leave your email id...
regards and love to all,